IZOD INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: March 27, 2011 (St. Petersburg)
• Finished 19th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing.
• Recorded two top-10 finishes, with a best of ninth at New Hampshire.
• Started in top 10 five times, with a high of seventh at Motegi.
ROAD TO IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Finished fourth in Firestone Indy Lights standings for AFS Racing Andretti Autosport with five podium finishes.
• Had best finish of second four times, including three races in a row.
• Finished 10th in Firestone Indy Lights standings for Team PBIR with best finish of fourth at Watkins Glen.
• Had two top-five finishes (Watkins Glen and Edmonton) and eight top-10 finishes.
• Made six starts in the F3 Euroseries for Prema Powerteam with best finish of second at Hockenheim, his first race since being diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
• Competed in A1GP for Team USA at Zandvoort finishing eighth in the sprint race.
• Competed in 12 events in the World Series by Renault for Victory Engineering. Missed final races of the season after being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
• Finished 11th in the F3 Euroseries for Signature with a win at Zandvoort. Was the first American driver to win in the F3 Euroseries.
• Competed in two British F3 races, the Macau Grand Prix and the Masters of F3 at Zandvoort.
• Finished second in British Formula 3 for Carlin Motorsport, the top finishing rookie in the series.
• Won five races, set two track records. Was first American in 13 years to win a British F3 race.
• Competed in the Macau Grand Prix and the Masters of F3 at Zandvoort.
• Finished fourth in British Formula Ford recording two wins, three poles and 11 podiums for Team JLR.
• Finished eighth in the Formula Ford Festival.
• Won the Talley's New Zealand International Formula Ford Challenge for Team USA.
• Finished third as a rookie in the Formula Ford 2000 series with four wins and seven podiums.
• Finished third in the UK Formula Ford Winter Series with a win, two poles and three podiums in four starts.
• Won the Team USA Scholarship to race in New Zealand.
• Finished 10th in the Skip Barber Formula Dodge National Championship with
• Graduated to car racing and wins first race in SCCA Formula Ford competition.
• Began go-kart racing at age 9, winning numerous national championships by age 16.