ROAD TO IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Won Firestone Indy Lights championship, driving for Sam Schmidt Motorsports.
• Earned five victories and 10 podium finishes overall in the 14 races.
• Posted a best finish of fifth in the GP3 Series season finale at Monza. Also won pole at Hockenheimring. Finished 18th in standings.
• Finished runner-up in British Formula Ford Championship, recording nine victories.
• Competed in opening round of Formula Palmer Audi season at Brands Hatch, recording two victories and a fourth place in the third race.
• Finished as runner-up in BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda championship, recording three victories.
• Competed in Formula Ford, winning the Kent Class at the Formula Ford Festival.
• Finished sixth in BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda championship, recording two victories.
• Earned two titles in Karts Racers of America championship.
• Won the Junior TAG World Championship for second consecutive year.
• Finished runner-up in Skip Barber Southern Regional Series with three victories and 10 podium finishes overall. Named Rookie of the Year.