IZOD INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: March 29, 2008 (Homestead-Miami Speedway)
• Finished fourth in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for Newman/Haas Racing.
• Recorded 11 top-10 finishes, with a best of second at New Hampshire and Baltimore.
• Among three drivers to be running at the finish in all 17 races.
• Led all drivers in laps completed (2,103 of 2,011).
• Only driver to finish in the top 10 in first five races of the season.
• Competed in five races for Rahal Letterman Racing (Indianapolis) and Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing.
• Recorded three consecutive top-10 finishes to close season, including a best of fourth at Homestead.
• Started seventh at Chicagoland.
• Finished ninth in IndyCar Series standings for KV Racing Technology.
• Recorded fourth top-five and six top-10 finishes with best of fourth at Belle Isle.
ROAD TO THE IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Finished sixth in the Champ Car World Series standings.
• Finished a season-best second at Long Beach and fourth at Houston filling in for an injured Paul Tracy. Performance earned him a ride with Forsythe Championship Racing.
• Competed for PKV Racing for final two races of the season.
• Finished 11th in Champ Car World Series standings for PKV Racing with best finish of third at Cleveland.
• Started in the top five in four consecutive events from Cleveland to San Jose.
• Finished second in Champ Car World Series standings.
• Made 11 starts for Newman/Haas as substitute for injured Bruno Junquiera after starting the year with Dale Coyne Racing.
• seven podiums finishes, including his first career win at Montreal.
• Led Dale Coyne Racing to its best Champ Car season, recording eight top-10 finishes capped by podium finish at Laguna Seca.
• Finished seventh in CART standings with Patrick Racing.
• Recorded first two front-row starts, starting second in Montreal and Denver on consecutive weekends.
• Finished 16th in CART standings for Patrick Racing.
• Was at his best on ovals, scoring a fourth-place run in England and climbing 13 spots on the grid to place fifth at Fontana.
• Attempted to qualify for the Indianapolis 500 for Walker Racing, but failed to qualify after team waved off on Bump Day.
• Finished 19th in CART standings for Sigma Autosport team, scoring championship points in nine of 20 starts, including five in a row.
• Finish 15th in CART standings for PPI Motorsports.
• Was second in race for Rookie of the Year.
• Won Daytona Indy Lights Championship for Dorricott Racing.
• Recorded five runner-up finishes and three pole positions.
• Completed first full season in Daytona Indy Lights, finishing seventh in the championship on the strength of six top-10 finishes.
• Finished sixth in the Macao Formula 3 World Championship.
• Finished fifth in lone British F3 Championship start.
• Finished fourth in the French Formula 3 Championship.
• Competed as a member of the Elf La Filiere driver development program.
• Began his racing career in go-karts.