IZOD INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: Aug. 8, 2010 (Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
• Finished 14th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for Panther Racing.
• Runner-up in Sunoco Rookie of the Year standings.
• Recorded five top-10 finishes, with a best of second in the 100th anniversary Indianapolis 500.
• Voted Chase Rookie of the Year for Indianapolis 500.
• Competed in two races for Dreyer & Reinbold Racing with best finish of 16th at Mid-Ohio.
ROAD TO THE IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Won Firestone Indy Lights championship driving for ARPRO Andretti Green/AFS Racing.
• Won races at Long Beach, Watkins Glen, Edmonton and Infineon in addition to seven other top-five finishes.
• Had six pole starts and led series-high 241 laps.
• Finished fifth in Firestone Indy Lights for RLR/Andersen Racing.
• Won first career race at Kansas, also recorded eight top-five and 12 top-10 finishes.
• Made Firestone Indy Lights debut at Infineon doubleheader with RLR/Andersen Racing.
• Finished seventh in Champ Car Atlantic competition for Newman-Wachs Racing, recording a best finish of second at Cleveland.
• Won Cooper Tires Formula Ford 2000 championship for Cape Motorsports, recording a record-setting 12 victories in 14 races.
• Made Champ Car Atlantic debut.
• Finished second in Pacific F2000 championship, recording two victories and nine podiums in 12 races.
• Competed in four Cooper Tires Formula Ford 2000 events.
• Finished third in Formula Palmer Audi Autumn Cup after winning Team USA Scholarship.
• Won SCCA Formula Russell Championship, recording seven victories and 11 podiums.
• Named SCCA Formula Russell Rookie of the Year.
• Selected as Red Bull Driver Search finalist.
• Won Jim Russell graduate run-offs.
• Finished second in Jim Russell Championship Series Junior 80 shifter kart division.
• Won Jim Russell Sprint Kart Series championship in TaG 125 class, recording four victories.